Journal Entry - Week 5

 Part One: Support and Comment on Teammates' Goals

Links and screenshots are provided. 

URL 1: https://edlcsonline.blogspot.com/2025/09/week-4-learning-journal-education-goals.html?sc=1759431294592#c8334417531238256030


URL 2: https://alexandercsumb.blogspot.com/2025/09/my-educational-goal-in-cs-program-my.html?sc=1759430980864#c8207554112685803038




Part Two: Possible Capstone Ideas

There are 3 possible Capstone projects that I may pursue. Firstly, a bird’s song interested me as it was a game which encompassed a wide variety of CS topics such as graphics, physics, and error handling. Secondly, the project where someone identified brain tumors using computer vision is very intriguing to me as that project used Google’s GPUs in their cloud computing to train their computer vision model. This project also helps the world which is good. Thirdly, the town hub project might also be one that I may consider as that project involves a GUI and a lot of components which would be a great experience for scalable software design.


Part Three: Keep Up With Your Learning Journal

This week, I learned about leveraging AI in writing through the ethics essay. I learned about how to use specific prompts to achieve intended results. I also learned the importance of starting my assignments early and not procrastinating. I am thinking about internships and job opportunities. My hope is to acquire an internship or job meanwhile to accelerate my career opportunities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry - Week 4

Journal Entry - Week 2