Journal Entry - Week 5 (CST 338)
I worked with Tim Shaker for this learning journal.
For me, I planned out the assignment first and tried to complete the methods in order as per the UML. This helped me stay on track and not half-complete methods throughout the assignment. I did use some scratch paper and a pen to plan out some psuedocode.
Tim Shaker planned out the assignment too to an extent. After completing the methods, Tim spent time fixing errors and ensuring the unit test worked.
I would change my strategy by writing the psuedocode on the computer such as on a word document. I would do this since it is easier to modify it without scribbling for corrections.
Tim Shaker told me that my code follows the style guide relatively well, though not absolute. Tim Shaker recommended that I change the placement of my comments. I heard about automating some of the style guide rules; however, I wanted to gain some practice myself.
Comments
Post a Comment