Journal Entry - Week 7/8 (CST 338)

If I had to do the HW1 assignment again with the knowledge that I have now, I would plan ahead more and probably write pseudocode and notes on a sheet of paper. This would help me finish the assignment more efficiently and have a better grasp on what to do.


One victory that I would attribute to this class is learning how to work on a group project using branches and slack to complete the project despite not interacting in person. This has improved my skill regarding collaboration with teammates. A second victory is learning how to use xml files in Android Studio to bypass using the GUI tools to design buttons and textfields. This has improved my design skills as I can fine tune the look of my Android Studio projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry - Week 4

Journal Entry - Week 2

Journal Entry - Week 5